PLEASE NOTE: If paying via purchase order, your 7-day rental period will begin when we approve your order. (Approvals are usually processed regularly during trading hours, but please allow up to two business days.) If paying up-front via credit card or PayPal, you will have access to stream the file in a matter of minutes, and your 7-day rental period will begin straight away.
You will receive an email (separate to your tax invoice) with a link to watch this video once your payment is received (or when we approve your purchase order).
This is the seventh edition of Mobile Innovation Network and Association's (MINA) International Mobile Innovation Screening.
MINA is the longest running film festival internationally dedicated to mobile and smartphone filmmaking with a focus on moving-image arts, documentary, community engaged film productions, experimental films and emerging film production forms and formats, such as MoJo, drone videos, AR and Mobile Cinematic VR.
THE 7TH INTERNATIONAL MOBILE INNOVATION SCREENING FILMS
- You're A Guy! / Sylvain Certain / FRANCE
- Unseen Memories / Manpreet Singh / CANADA
- The Ritual / Mahmood Al-Yousig / BAHRAIN
- How was your Birthday? / Mohammed Zaouche / ALGERIA
- Video Sketch 23(B) / Phil Hastings / USA
- Beauty & Bounty / Doug Armknecht / USA
- Real Estate / Laurence Rosier Staines / AUSTRALIA
- Quo Grab #2 / Patrick Kelly / AUSTRALIA
- The Harbour / Daniel Wagner / NEW ZEALAND
- The Big City / Evan Luchkow / CANADA
- Lung / David Cowlard / NEW ZEALAND
- Octo / Pegah Izadian / IRAN
- Dreaming / Vanessa Vox / FRANCE
- #selfiesuit_documentation / Paul Taylor / USA
- Auikyani / Harold González Chavrria / NICARAGUA
- Eight Colours of Sound / Vivi Octaviani / AUSTRALIA
- Meshes of an Autumn Afternoon / Melissa Brattoni / AUSTRALIA
Curated by Max Schleser
Classification: MA 15+
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review