PLEASE NOTE: If paying via purchase order, your 7-day rental period will begin when we approve your order. (Approvals are usually processed regularly during trading hours, but please allow up to two business days.) If paying up-front via credit card or PayPal, you will have access to stream the file in a matter of minutes, and your 7-day rental period will begin straight away.
You will receive an email (separate to your tax invoice) with a link to watch this video once your payment is received (or when we approve your purchase order).
This is the sixth edition of Mobile Innovation Network and Association's (MINA) International Mobile Innovation Screening.
MINA is the longest running film festival internationally dedicated to mobile and smartphone filmmaking with a focus on moving-image arts, documentary, community engaged film productions, experimental films and emerging film production forms and formats, such as MoJo, drone videos, AR and Mobile Cinematic VR.
THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL MOBILE INNOVATION SCREENING FILMS
- 1984 / Aleksandr Abraztcov / BELARUS
- The Cloud / Alfonso García López / SPAIN
- Bubbles Don't Lie / Stepan Etrych / CZECH REPUBLIC
- When We Land / Ronen Tanchum / ISRAEL
- Sonar / Philipp Maas / GERMANY
- Iceland Contrast / Sebastien Duhem / FRANCE
- Shapes of Winter / Marcus Möller / SWEDEN
- Connectivity – dis – Connectivity / Anagha Saggar / AUSTRALIA
- Give Me Faces and Streets! / Patrick Kelly /AUSTRALIA
- Emergency call (Appel d'urgence) /Brice Veneziano / FRANCE
- Falling On Cement / Leo Berkeley / AUSTRALIA
- An other / Min K Kang / AUSTRALIA
- On The Move / Max Schleser et al. / NEW ZEALAND, COLOMBIA, UK
- Riffin' on a Thick Description / Marsha Berry /AUSTRALIA
- A Journey in 42 Shots / Seth Keen / AUSTRALIA
- Ultramarine / Gerda Cammaer / CANADA/NEW ZEALAND
- Dark Waves / Sven Dreesbach / USA/GERMANY
Curated by Max Schleser
Classification: MA 15+
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review