Why choose to commit a crime? How far will you go? Is it worth it? What is it like in lock-up? What would you do differently? What can you do to change?
Crime prevention strategies from the 'experts' behind bars. Powerful films made by teenage offenders with candid 'meet-the-directors' documentaries.
Ideal for group & class discussion about crime, justice, peer pressure and personal growth – relevant for teenagers.
Each film comes with handy on-screen Talk Points:HOW-TO GUIDE: explains all DVD functions, for Mac and PC (3mins)
CRIME: You wouldn't do crime, or would you? (5min 20sec)
CHOICES: Compact Crib + Meet the Director (6min 31sec)
ANGER: Angry, Young, Male + Meet the Director (10min 48sec)
REGRET: If Only... + Meet the Director (10min 49sec) + Restorative Justice (6min 23sec)
HOPE: Another Day in this Place + Meet the Director (10min 48sec)
FREEDOM: Getting Out, Staying Out + Meet the Director (12min 31sec)
PLAY ALL: (60 min) + short trailer – great for quick introductions (2min 45sec)
+ BONUS EDUCATORS PRINT MANUALS AND LOTS OF EXTRAS:
• Session Planner for a term's work with activities for the whole class – for teachers & youth workers
• Extended Talk Points with links to other programs and activities
• The complete ʻChallenging Offending Behaviourʼ Manual (150 pages) with exercises and group activities
• Comics of each youth film
• Activity sheets and links to additional online resources
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review