Take a twenty-first century approach to making meaning in the teaching of Shakespeare.
Whether you're preparing students for high-stakes examinations or needing to refresh your Shakespeare resources, something wicked(-ly good) comes your way.
The best part is these resources are ready for immediate download and use.
The Macbeth (Teacher Pack) includes:
- Teacher/Student Resources (19 JPG/PDF/DOCX files)
- Theme- and character-based worksheets
- Essential quotations by theme discussion starters
- Quote analysis organisers
- Bonus: complete sample essay response (to support Teaching PowerPoint 1)
- Teaching PowerPoint 1 (14-slide PPTX) – Macbeth: Approaching the Essay Question – 'To what extent is Macbeth's downfall due to forces beyond his control?'
- Question types
- Key words/phrases
- Thesis writing
- Key essay points – including sample points
- Suggested approach to body paragraph writing – include complete sample body paragraph
- Teaching PowerPoint 2 (12-slide PPTX) – Macbeth: Analysing a Soliloquy – 'To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow'
- Eight-step approach to analysis of Shakespeare's work
- Detailed analysis activities focusing on this soliloquy (matching devices, concept identification, evidence identification, sample essay question, practice body paragraph activity and whole essay extension activity)
- Electronic/printable PDF/JPG/DOCX/PPTX files
- Professionally designed
- Highly visual and engaging
- Suited to all learners
- Crisp, clean layouts
- For whole class, group work and individual learning
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review