Young People should know about sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Julie and Dan are dating. Is it safe for them to have sex if one has cold sores, or even genital herpes? Find out in this amusing program featuring Dr Kimberley Ivory and learn the facts about the HSV virus:
- How is herpes transmitted?
- Is it safe to have sex?
- Symptoms of HSV1 and HSV2
- Testing and treatment
- How to talk about safe sex
- Using condoms and feeling good
- Discussing herpes with sexual partners
On this DVD-ROM:
- Herpes – The Secret is Out (12 minutes)
- Frequently asked questions (included in main program)
- 1-minute trailer
- Leaders' guide PDF with discussion questions, activities and a full script.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review