Pocket Power! is a how-to resource for screen content creators who want to deliver work on mobile platforms. It takes a non-technical approach and assumes no prior experience with the production, marketing or distribution processes. It will help you choose what sort of platform to deliver on, how to go about planning the production, how to choose technology partners, what the legal implications are and much more.
Some of the topics covered are:
- Considerations when moving your content to mobile devices
- Monetisation. Is there a real demand for your game/service/product/content?
- Marketing and discoverability
- Connecting to social media
- Mobile Ecosystems
- Tools to use, what they do, and how to use them
- Legal issues
- The development process and how much it will cost
- Case Studies
Pocket Power! is written by Jennifer Wilson, director at The Project Factory, one of Australia's leading producers of mobile applications. Jennifer has produced numerous educational resources for the Australian Film Television and Radio School, University of Western Sydney and MetroScreen.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review