Features of this Student Inquiry Resource:
- Specially written for the new VCE curriculum for Australian History, starting in 2016 – specifically Unit 4, Area of Study 1: 'Crises That Tested the Australian Nation 1929–1945'
- Detailed narrative sets the context and explains the main features of the period clearly, simply and thoroughly
- Rich in primary source evidence (written and visual documents)
- Inquiry questions challenge students to develop their own understandings based on the knowledge
- Classroom activities help students develop concepts, knowledge, understanding and empathy
- Skills-based approach requires students to analyse evidence and develop the historical inquiry skills set out in the curriculum
- Signposts direct students to areas where historians differ, and to controversies within each unit
- Suitable as individual teacher or student resources, and as a class text for students
Please note: This product is two A4 booklets of ~60 pages each.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review