NB: Orders that include this product may take up to one month to ship, based on availability.
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at cartoony computer animation? Then look no further! Cartoon Character Animation with Maya: Mastering the Art of Exaggerated Animation will help you create just that, guiding you through every step of the process including how to incorporate multiple limbs, smears, motion lines and staggers seamlessly into your animation.
From planning to posing to polish, you'll learn how to make the most of breakdowns, take the terror out of tangent types and overcome the oft-feared graph editor.
Each chapter includes insight and advice from world-leading character animators. There's also a specially created rig of the star of the book, Mr Buttons, for you to animate with, as well as walk-through videos demonstrating key techniques. Everything you need to help you animate your own cartoony creations!
Includes interviews with:
- Ken Duncan – Beauty and the Beast (Gary Trousdale and Kirk Wise, 1991), Aladdin (Ron Clements and John Musker, 1992), 9 (Shane Acker, 2009)
- Jason Figliozzi – Wreck-It Ralph (Rich Moore, 2012), Frozen (Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee, 2013), Big Hero 6 (Don Hall and Chris Williams, 2014)
- T Dan Hofstedt – Pocahontas (Mike Gabriel and Eric Goldberg, 1995), Mulan (Tony Bancroft and Barry Cook, 1998), Planes (Klay Hall, 2013)
- Ricardo Jost – The Nut Job (Peter Lepeniotis, 2014), The Snow Queen 2 (Aleksey Tsitsilin, 2014)
- Pepe Sánchez – Pocoyo, Jelly Jamm
- Matt Williames – Looney Tunes: Back in Action (Joe Dante, 2003), The Princess and the Frog (Ron Clements and John Musker, 2009)
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review