NB: Orders that include this product may take up to one month to ship, based on availability.
This practical guide gives you useful advice on
- recognising ADHD and monitoring the medication
- understanding the significance and implications of ADHD
- successfully supporting children with ADHD
- developing effective management strategies
- maximising the positive elements of ADHD
ADHD is too often seen only as a disability; however this book demonstrates the importance of recognising and developing the abilities of all children with ADHD. Each chapter ends with a quiz so you can test your knowledge. The book also contains case studies for you to reflect on and learn from.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review