NB: Orders that include this product may take up to one month to ship, based on availability.
This user-friendly handbook for busy teachers contains up-to-date advice on a range of topics including:
- Planning outstanding lessons
- Teaching the four key language skills
- Stretching able and talented students
- Including and engaging students with weaker skills
- Using ICT to advance language skills and build international links
- Teaching modern languages at post 16
There is also a companion website containing links to useful resources and websites. This book is invaluable for trainees, newly qualified teachers and more experienced practitioners looking for practical ideas and strategies to motivate and engage learners in modern languages.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review