Teacher Care Essentials Pack includes the following products:
- 1 × all natural hand lotion (250 mL)
- 1 × hand sanitiser gel with pump (100 mL)
- 2 × hand sanitiser gel refill pouch (200 mL per pouch)
- 1 × washable reusable face mask (with built-in filter pocket and nose wire)
- 1 × tote bag
Bulk buy: 30+ packs: $66.00 each
All Natural Hand Lotion
With a blend of sweet orange and cedarwood essential oils, this hand lotion is ideal for dry and sensitive skin.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil: Fresh citrus scent.
Cedarwood Essential Oil: Cedarwood oil has antimicrobial properties.
Ingredients: Shea butter, rice bran oil,coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, distilled water, lye, salt, wheat germ oil, emulsifying wax, other natural preservatives, sweet orange essential oil, cedarwood essential oil.
Hand Sanitiser Gel with Pump
Rinse-free | Antiviral | Antifungal | Antibacterial | Antiseptic gel
This antiseptic gel can be used as a hand sanitiser to clean hands without water, kill germs on the skin and dry oily skin. This product is Australian made and owned.
- Alcohol – the 95% alcohol used in this product is derived from sugar cane. After blending, the antiseptic gel will have a v/v (volume per volume) of more than 70% alcohol.
- Tea tree oil (also known as melaleuca oil), which is well known for its strong smell and is often used in alternative medicine, e.g. as a fungicide.
- Witch hazel, an astringent that may reduce oil and redness in the skin
- Aloe vera gel features cooling properties and can be used to reduce skin irritation and inflammations such as acne and rashes.
- Vitamin E oil can minimise the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a widely used antimicrobial chemical. It is used for disinfection and sterilisation applications.
This product can be scented with either:
- Sweet orange essential oil: Fresh citrus scent.
- Peppermint eucalyptus essential oil: Peppermint and eucalyptus are both used for their scent. Eucalyptus oil has anti-microbial and antiseptic properties and is used in household cleaning applications.
- Lavender essential oil: Promotes relaxation and used to treat anxiety, depression and fungal infections.
Otherwise, the standard product comes slightly scented with tea tree oil, which is included in all the gels by default. We can offer a child-friendly version with the tea tree oil removed for children aged five years and younger: If you want this version, you'll need to specify in your order Comments when checking out.
Directions for use: Apply antiseptic gel to the skin and leave for 20 seconds before rubbing. Repeat as required.
Warning: Store below 30°C. Flammable. Keep away from children. Do not apply to burns or broken, inflamed skin. If excessive drying on the skin occurs, discontinue use. Do not dilute or mix with detergents or chemicals.
Washable Reusable Mask (with built-in filter pocket and nose wire):
- Double-layer cotton fabric
- Wire sewn inside which molds to your nose
- 3-pleat fold to stretch under your chin
- Elastic ear straps
- Access to the inner pocket to increase or remove filter
- Handmade in Australia
- Adult: 23 cm × 16 cm
- Child: 20 cm × 13 cm
- Dove Grey
- French Blue
- Sorbet Pink
Gentle warm wash (40°C) in a lingerie bag. Line dry only. Press pleats with a warm iron. Do not iron elastic.
Please note: These masks are not for medical use, keep children supervised at all times when in use.