Rinse-free | Antiviral | Antifungal | Antibacterial | Antiseptic gel
Bulk buy: 50+ bottles for $11.70 each
This antiseptic gel can be used as a hand sanitiser to clean hands without water, kill germs on the skin and dry oily skin. This gel is Australian made and owned.
- Alcohol – the 95% alcohol used in this product is derived from sugar cane. After blending, the antiseptic gel will have a v/v (volume per volume) of more than 70% alcohol.
- Tea tree oil (also known as melaleuca oil), which is well known for its strong smell and is often used in alternative medicine, e.g. as a fungicide.
- Witch hazel, an astringent that may reduce oil and redness in the skin
- Aloe vera gel features cooling properties and can be used to reduce skin irritation and inflammations such as acne and rashes.
- Vitamin E oil can minimise the damaging effect of free radicals.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a widely used antimicrobial chemical. It is used for disinfection and sterilisation applications.
This product can be scented with either:
- Sweet orange essential oil: Fresh citrus scent.
- Peppermint eucalyptus essential oil: Peppermint and eucalyptus are both used for their scent. Eucalyptus oil has anti-microbial and antiseptic properties and is used in household cleaning applications.
- Lavender essential oil: Promotes relaxation and used to treat anxiety, depression and fungal infections.
Otherwise, the standard product comes slightly scented with tea tree oil, which is included in all the gels by default. We can offer a child-friendly version with the tea tree oil removed for children aged five years and younger: If you want this version, you'll need to specify in your order Comments when checking out.
Directions for use: Apply antiseptic gel to the skin and leave for 20 seconds before rubbing. Repeat as required.
Warning: Store below 30°C. Flammable. Keep away from children. Do not apply to burns or broken, inflamed skin. If excessive drying on the skin occurs, discontinue use. Do not dilute or mix with detergents or chemicals.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review