The Backyard Science 2: Primary & Secondary Teaching Resource DVD-ROM is an interactive resource that uses video clips from the popular Backyard Science television series to showcase children utilising everyday household materials in fun and creative experiments. Through innovative and exciting activities, students develop insight into the knowledge and skills of science, and learn how to work scientifically.
The resource contains:
- Twelve topics of investigations across three strands: Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences
- Clips from the Backyard Science television series
- Teaching activities and aligned student activity sheets for Years 4–8
- Background information to science concepts
- A classroom quiz for each investigation
- An equipment list and safety advice
This resource would be suitable for use with Year 4–9 Science students.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review