Inspire your students with one of the bard's greatest works, Hamlet, using this quality pack of innovative resources, specifically tailored for high-engagement examination preparation.
The best part (in addition to the hours of preparation time you'll save) is that these resources are ready for immediate download and use.
The pack includes:
- Teacher/Student Resources (32 JPG/PDF/DOCX files)
- Pre-reading journal activity
- Act-by-act summary templates (including Act 1 cloze activity)
- Literary device matching activity (including teacher answer guide)
- Theme- and character-based worksheets
- Posters/desktop wallpapers
- Essential quotations by theme discussion starters
- Quote analysis organisers
- Essay plan template (and bonus complete essay plan to support Teaching PowerPoint 2)
- Bonus: complete sample essay response (to support Teaching PowerPoint 1)
- Teaching PowerPoint 1 (13-slide PPTX) – Hamlet: Analysing a soliloquy – 'To be or not to be…'
- Eight-step approach to analysis of Shakespeare's work
- Detailed analysis activities focusing on this soliloquy (matching devices, concept identification, evidence identification, sample essay question, practice body paragraph activity and whole essay extension activity)
- Teaching PowerPoint 2 (15-slide PPTX) – Hamlet: Approaching the essay question – Analyse how Shakespeare invites readers to accept that guilt can consume an individual
- Question types
- Key words/phrases
- Thesis writing
- Key essay points – including sample points
- Suggested approach to body paragraph writing – including complete sample body paragraph
- Essay planning template (completed to support approach to essay question)
- Electronic/printable PDF/JPG/DOCX/PPTX files
- Professionally designed
- Highly visual and engaging
- Suited to all learners
- Crisp, clean layouts
- For whole class, group work and individual learning
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review