Exploring Nim's Island with Primary Students celebrates all that is unique and wonderful about our Australian environment and the creatures, landscapes and people which are found within it. It guides the generalist primary teacher through an extensive range of activities and lessons based on the film Return to Nim's Island. With National Curriculum links for Years 3-6, the book includes:
- Comprehensive teacher pages
- 25 photocopiable student activity pages
- A step by step science project
- National Curriculum links for Science, English and Maths
- Unique environmental colouring pages
- Suggestions to support students who need extension or have additional learning needs
Exploring Nim's Island with Primary Students is written by Anne Vize and Jan Lind. Anne Vize has written over twenty-five teacher resource books for primary and secondary teachers, and is the author of the popular A to Z of Special Needs (Teaching Solutions). Jan Lind is a scientist and teacher with a passion for science and sustainability education for children.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review