An invaluable practical resource for teachers and students of media, film studies, screenwriting, drama and English.
- Comprehensive coverage of all areas of filmmaking for short films: screenwriting, pre-production, production and post-production
- Emphasis on the collaborative nature of filmmaking shows students and teachers how to work effectively to ensure completion of a polished product
- Highly practical content with clear explanations and guidelines, activities, definitions and web links throughout
- A complete resource that enables students to work independently, whether for school, university or on their own projects
- The writer, a practicing and successful screenwriter with strong links to this industry, sustains a 'how-to-make-it-work' focus throughout
- For anyone making short films, this highly professional guide – based on extensive knowledge and industry experience – is essential
Paul Kooperman has created this indispensible classroom text. He is a qualified secondary drama teacher who is now a full-time screenwriter.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review