This popular resource is still widely used to build students' knowledge and skills in this most demanding area of English study – analysing media texts. It covers how the media reports and positions the reader, tackles issues and highlights the use of persuasive techniques. Ideal to prepare Year 10 students for senior study.
- How to analyse newspapers and persuasive language, study a media issue, write language analysis and point-of-view articles
- Actual newspaper articles, cartoons and editorials of relevant issues with student activities
- Annotated newspaper texts and sample student answers
- Reduces teacher preparation time with dynamic resources and innovative student activities
- Resources that develop knowledge of media text types and language analysis skills
- Step-by-step processes to build analytical skills
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review