The Insight English Handbook is a comprehensive guide to five key areas of English study:
- Grammar, Punctuation, Spelling, Vocabulary
- Thinking Skills
- Writing Skills
- Literacy Skills
- Media Literacy
This is an indispensable reference book for students and teachers at all secondary levels. Information is presented in clear, straightforward language, supported by definitions, lively examples and practical models.
- Each section progresses logically from fundamentals to more complex content
- The section on thinking skills develops critical and creative thinking
- Examples and models engage students in a diverse array of interesting and relevant subjects
- Covers key areas of English in one handy resource
- Builds English skills amd knowledge in structured and practical ways
- Supports the Language, Literature and Literacy strands of the Australian Curriculum for English
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review