Section 2 of the Insight English Handbook is now available as a separate reference in a handy new compact size.
Thinking Skills presents information in a straightforward and accessible way, supported by clear explanations, innovative activity ideas and strategies for honing creative and critical thinking skills.
- Succinct explanations of the main theories make complex ideas accessible and engaging
- Diagrams, tables and images throughout support the text
- Activities enable students to work at different levels of thinking and allow for differentiation between students
- Demonstrates how to apply different thinking skills and strategies to a variety of English tasks
- Enhances thinking skills in all subject areas
- Supports the Australian Curriculum general capability of critical and creative thinking
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review