Argument & Persuasive Language provides comprehensive coverage of Area of Study 2 of the new VCE English course. It covers the analysis of argument and of persuasive language in a variety of media texts, supported by stimulating activities that progressively develop students' analytical skills.
- A comprehensive chapter on argument structure and strategies
- Explanations, activities and practical support showing how to write analytically about argument and persuasive language in an integrated and holistic way
- Strategies and guidelines for presenting a point of view and writing a statement of intention
- Annotated high-level responses
- An interesting range of Australian and international media texts
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review